Genesis East Home Solutions, LLC is a private real estate investment company dedicated to helping people out of difficult financial situations. We are not real estate agents, nor are we affiliated with any real estate agency.
We can help you solve any
real estate problem:
• Expired listings
• Absentee owners
• Divorced or relocating
• Late on payments
• Vacant property
• Need to sell quickly
• Needs repairs
• Tired of realtors
• Any other situation
Your options when facing foreclosure
1. Refinance: Obtaining a new loan to payoff the existing mortgage. Credit must be excellent with perfect payment history.
2. Loan modification: Modifying the terms of the existing mortgage to decrease interest rate or extend term of loan. Borrower must prove that the cause of problem has been fixed.
3. Forebearance: Temporary repayment plan may involve lump sum payments, reinstatement and could involve a
temporary reduction in payment.
4. Short sale: A third party negotiates with bank to accept a sale for less than
The facts about short sales
• What is a short sale? A short sale is an agreement negotiated by a third party, whereby a lender agrees to accept less than the amount owed to payoff a loan. This can be used as an alternative to foreclosure.
• Time Frame: A short sale can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to get approved.
• Will my lender postpone the foreclosure sale while we negotiate? It depends on the particular situation. However, with our knowledge and experience we can usually convince a lender to wait while we negotiate, as long as we have: the complete cooperation of the seller, are able to submit a complete package and have a solid offer lined up.